Advanced Internship - DEV 3630
|DEV 3630||36 hours|
Students will be required to spend twenty (20) full days over the final term before graduation in an off-campus capstone experience in order to complete the ADLECCE requirements. In addition, a weekly one-hour seminar on campus will be scheduled at a time to be determined with the cohort group and the instructor.
- To develop the capabilities of emerging ECE leaders as they turn theory into practice, and to give them the systematic tools to advance the quality and standing of early childcare and education
- Understanding of the daily operations of childcare centres, advocacy organizations, and government agencies that oversee sectors of the ECE field
- Development of public policy and child advocacy skills
- Knowledge of the crucial role quality ECE programs play in human development, family stability and community well-being
- Register at the U of W main campus