Cisco CCNA Security - DIT 35107
|DIT 35107||70 hours|
The goal of this course is to develop a detailed understanding of network security principles as well as the tools and configurations available. The world interacts and shares ideas using a network built on IP services. Security is a constantly growing requirement and as a result, network applications and services must be available and secure.
Offered at Winnipeg Technical College.
PrerequisitesCisco CCNA Level 4 MITT
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the evolution of network security
- Describe access attacks
- Secure the physical installation of and the administrative access to
- Cisco routers based on different network requirements using the CLI and SDM
- Explain the function and operation of the authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) protocol.
- Describe numbered and named, standard and extended IP ACLs.
- Explain how cryptology consists of cryptography (encoding messages) and cryptanalysis (decoding messages) and how these concepts apply to modern day cryptography
This course takes place at Winnipeg Technical College. Please call WTC to register or for more information.