Customer Relationship Management - DPS 16330
|DPS 16330||36 hours|
This course introduces Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and provides the skills and knowledge required to develop, manage, build and maintain customer relationships. You will develop an understanding of customers and how to meet their divergent needs and how to develop and maximize customer data to establish targeted customer approaches. The course will examine relationship marketing as it relates to CRM. You will have the opportunity to review the benefits of interactive Web sites, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), and other technology solutions as potential tools to develop and manage customer service systems. This course will also examine market segmentation as a means to deliver customized marketing programs.
On completion of this course, students will:
- Recognize why industries use CRM and how CRM touches all aspects of an organization and impacts sales and marketing strategies;
- Utilize customer information to segment and develop customer targeted marketing programs;
- Explore issues regarding privacy, ethics and the future of CRM;
- Identify technology and data platforms options available to implement CRM and evaluate some of the current CRM software solutions;
- Describe customer service/relationship approaches and models such as RFM, CLV, etc.;
- Evaluate various CRM systems and select one that fits the needs of an organization.