Courses and Descriptions - Educational Assistant Diploma Program (Full-time)
- DEA 16440 - Cross Cultural Awareness
- DEA 16480 - Resiliency: Nurturing Students to Face Reality.
- DEA 15125 - Introduction to the Educational Assistant Diploma Program
- DEA 15127 - Helping Children Learn in a School Setting
- DEA 16472 - Language and Learning
- DEA 15126 - Observation Skills and Record Keeping
- DEA 15128 - Working with Exceptional Children
- DEA 16439 - Working with Challenging Behaviours
Completion of 90 hours as part of the full time schedule.
Completion of 48 hours of one-day (6 hour) and/or two-day (12 hour) workshops as part of the full time schedule.