Emerging Leaders Certificate
Transform your leadership potential in one-year.
Exemplary leadership knowledge, skills and capabilities are essential to maximizing individual, team, and organizational performance.
Today’s organizational and work reality can be described as:
- Increasing work complexity (including technology), and increasing interdependence
- Increasingly diverse workforce (generational, gender and cultural)
- Increasingly complex organizational systems
- Increasing demands for social responsibility and accountability
This evolving work and organizational reality calls for leadership that is relational (empowering, inclusive, collaborative), integrative, and adaptive. The Emerging Leaders Certificate is designed for individuals who aspire to become a leader, are transitioning into a new leadership role, or wish to further build their skills and strengths by updating their capabilities as a leader to make a difference and meet today’s challenges. It is a comprehensive, systematic approach to developing oneself as an effective leader at the personal, interpersonal, and team/organizational levels.
This program delivers a flexible, interactive, online approach to leadership development. Through the use of up to date research and readings, self-assessments, guided learning activities, and real world practice, students will develop their leadership skills. Students will gain exposure to practical tools, strategies and best practices for being an effective leader and meeting their leadership challenges.
International Students may apply for this program as all courses are completed in your home country via online learning.
This program does NOT allow for application of a study visa.
- Gain knowledge, skills and confidence for your new role in a management or leadership position
- Take your current leadership skills to the next level and acquire a credential
- Prepare to take on a leadership role in your personal or professional life
- Facilitate your whole person growth by tapping into your inspirations, passions, leader purpose, and ideals to help you make a difference in your life, in your family, your team, your organization and your community