Financial Management Diploma
- Next Intakes:
- January 08, 2018 - December 21, 2018 (includes one-week orientation & 4-week internship)
- Typical Schedule: One-year in duration, Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm.*
- Typical Scheduled Breaks: Four breaks of one week throughout the program.
- Tuition Fees
- Apply for this program now
The Financial Management Diploma emphasizes sustainable business approaches within a comprehensive financial framework to develop individuals who can solve complex business problems and improve organizational performance in an ever-changing business environment.
*Please note this program was formerly called the Managerial and Financial Leadership Diploma. The NEW Financial Management Diploma has been designed to better align with the financial industry.
Next Start Dates
The goal of the Financial Management Diploma is to provide students with essential managerial and financial knowledge and skills required for a wide variety of positions in the financial industry.
Students who complete this program may wish to continue post-secondary studies in order to fulfill an accounting designation requirement, or pursue pathways leading to undergraduate and graduate level study.
Career Opportunities for Graduates
- Assistant Accountant
- Credit Controller
- Accounting Bookkeeper. AR/AP Analyst
- Accounting Technician
- Finance Clerk
- Associate Banking Office
- Associate Financial Business Analyst
- Payroll Coordinator
Upon completion of this program students will earn two valuable educational credentials: Financial Management Diploma and Mangement Certificate.
SPECIAL ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS
Domestic applicants must have Mathematics 40S (Pre-Calculus, Applied, or Essential/Consumer)
- CPU: Intel or AMD core I5 or I7
- Memory: 4GB or 8GB
- Display and Graphics:
- 15 inches LCDDisplay TFT active Matrix Colour can handle 1920 x 1080 Resolution (2GB ram) (Optional)
- HardDrive: 500 GB
- Windows 7 or 10
MAC’s hardware :
- Intel Core I5 or I7
- Memory: 8GB
- Graphics and Video display: Any type of video cards from Apple should work with at least of 2GB of RAM.
- HardDrive: 512GB
- Software to run Virtualization for Microsoft windows:
- Parallels Desktop or VMware Fusion, or VirtualBox
For more information, contact us at email@example.com