Five Steps to Reducing Stress - DPS 59070
|DPS 59070||7 hours|
Did you know that stress can be a good thing? Ok, if that question results in a resounding “NO WAY!” then you are probably in the middle of dis-stressful times. If so, what do you do? This one-day seminar will focus on practical strategies of a five-step process that will help participants focus on how to both manage their particular distress levels through strategies that will minimize the stress response and initiate a relaxation response.
The seminar will cover the five steps:
- Understand stress
- Take stock – identify the stress and the impact on you
- Manage the external environment
- Manage the internal environment
- Plan your action and action your plan
- Become familiar with a five-step process to managing stress
- Understand stress and its impact
- Identify the unique stress response that each of us has
- Intervene in relaxation and stress management strategies before stress escalates out of control
- Identify long-term strategies to build stress resilience.
- Complete their own stress management plan