Graphic Design for Non-Designers III - DPS 17203
|DPS 17203||36 hours|
With more and more organizations trying to stretch their advertising dollars over many initiatives, in-house design work offers a huge cost-saving advantage. This course is the last in a series of three levels and will help students expand their design skills. This course will lead students through the A to Z's of the basic design process – working from roughed out or thumbnail sketches to a final design.
PrerequisitesGraphic Design for Non-Designers II
On completion of this course, students will:
- Produce a variety of simple in-house design materials, including posters, ads, invitations, newsletters, etc.;
- Utilize research to clarify design objectives and understand the target audience;
- Apply Adobe InDesign to the design of print publications;
- Prepare electronic design for print production and determine the most effective and cost-efficient print medium;
- Develop strategies to fix basic design problems.