HTML Production Tools - DIT 21014
|DIT 21014||14 hours|
This seminar will teach students how to use various production tools, and the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) editors used by the web development industry. Using Adobe Dreamweaver, students will learn how to manage a site with this tool and explore ways this application can speed-up production time for web development. Other production tools such as Adobe Edge Code, Sublime Text and Notepad ++ will be explored, as well.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use Dreamweaver’s site-management tools to manage existing websites;
- Import fonts using Dreamweaver;
- Use Dreamweaver’s CSS capabilities;
- Use Dreamweaver’s collaborative tools;
- Create code using Dreamweaver’s code editor;
- Use Dreamweaver’s advanced code editor tools;
- Use Dreamweaver templates;
- Utilize Live View for development;
- Use Dreamweaver’s WYSIWYG editor for faster page editing.