HTML5/CSS3 Capstone Project - DIT 21013
|DIT 21013||36 hours|
This is the capstone project for the HTML5/CSS courses, where the students will incorporate all the skills and knowledge acquired through these courses to create a complete five-page operational, static website. Students will use their previous Photoshop-based web mock-ups as a guide. The course will allow students to test their website and troubleshoot any coding problems.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Apply the skills acquired in this course to create a complete website;
- Take images from Photoshop-based web mock-ups to use as web images;
- Create templates to speed production time;
- Use external CSS files with multiple pages to ease the maintenance and creation process;
- Acquire troubleshooting skills to solve problematic code more effectively;
- Validate multiple HTML and CSS pages;
- Test pages in multiple browsers and platforms (including mobile);
- Create responsive pages that function across various devices and display properly on different screen sizes;
- Work with web server files;
- Develop work that may be used for a career portfolio.