Intermediate HTML5/CSS - DIT 21011
|DIT 21011||36 hours|
This is the second in a series of three courses covering the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) programming language and continues from where the Intro HTML5/CSS course leaves off, covering more advanced HTML such as forms. It also covers basic CSS text formatting and discusses how CSS is used to separate structure from content. Students will learn how to create different page layouts using CSS with HTML and also create CSS rules and selectors.
PrerequisitesIntroduction to HTML5/CSS
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create proper HTML forms.
- Use CSS to format text.
- Use complex CSS selectors.
- Create external stylesheets, as well as embedded.
- Understand how to use CSS with fonts.
- Use Web fonts with CSS.
- Understand the CSS Box Model.
- Create single column and multiple column Web sites using CSS.
- Use CSS floats effectively.
- Use background images in CSS.