Lean 5-Day Green Belt
The Lean 5-Day Green Belt is a specialized course on applying Lean principles, tools and techniques to identify and remove any non-value added activities in your everyday operational and service processes.
With thousands of organizations leveraging Lean today, this is your first step to becoming a Lean expert and championing Lean principles in your organization.
DATES: November 20, 21, 22, 27 & 28
FEES: $3,495 + GST per person.
"This program has transformed my career by providing me the skills to analyze and innovate business processes & practices in a way that just makes sense!"
-Stevi Dram, Manager, Marketing, Online Learning & Business Systems, University of Winnipeg.
“The course was excellent and I will recommend to my colleagues. The instructor was very effective and the tools will have longevity in my toolbox.”
- Richard Christopher Duemmel, Director, Business Support, OMERS.
“This program is a great tool to start the improvement process in every organization. The Material presented could be utilized in many industries moving towards lean operation. This was accompanied with great delivery of the material.”
- Shervin Hebbi, Supervisor, Processing; Patheon Inc.
- “Very intense course, but very well worth it and provided very valuable tools.”
- Johnathan M. Riley, V.P. Research, The Arthritis Society
Next Start Dates
The primary objective for this program is to enable participants to successfully lead and facilitate Lean projects, Kaizen and 5S (6S) events/activities. Your Lean Green Belts will have continued access to on-demand as well as scheduled coaching from e-Zsigma.
- Project Identification
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Current and Future State VSM and Implementation Planning:
- Learn and Apply method through simulation
- Identifying Improvement Opportunities through VSM
- Process Mapping and Process Optimization
- Implementing Lean Tools to eliminate Waste (8 Wastes)
- Spaghetti Diagrams
- Cause & Effect Diagrams
- Value Added Assessment
- Pareto Charts/Analysis
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Error Proofing
- The Visual Workplace: Management and Control
- Visual Tools and Control Methods for Sustaining a Successful CI Enterprise
- 5S (6S)
- A3 Problem Solving Methodology
- Planning and Executing Kaizen Events
- Standard Work
- Quick Change Over
- Batch Reduction and Improving Flow
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Workcell Design
- Lean Metrics
- Methods for Sustainability (SPC, Control Plans etc.)
- "Touch once", "Just-in-Time" and other Lean approaches
Attention PMPs -- Receive:
- 35 PDUs for Lean 5-Day Green Belt
To discuss custom delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org