Managing Organizational Change - DPS 51114
|DPS 51114||36 hours|
Technology and the rapidly developing knowledge-based economy are having irreversible effects on organizational structures in both the private and public sectors. This course will examine the role of managers in implementing and managing change and the challenge of making sense of organizational change on human and organizational resources.
On completion of this course, students will:
- Understand the impact of organizational change from the perspectives of the individual, the team, and the organization;
- Explore key theories, models, processes, and driving forces of change management;
- Examine the communication and communications planning process required to manage change effectively;
- Learn and apply the Performance Effectiveness Model in identifying areas for change;
- Apply a systematic approach to reinforce the change management process and develop mechanisms to capture comprehensive feedback, diagnose issues and implement continuous improvement.