Masters Certificate in Project Management
Join us for a free breakfast session to find out about this upcoming program.
Why have more than 9000 leaders across Canada chosen The Masters Certificate in Project Management?
Simply put, graduates of our conveniently scheduled 9-module program learn how to manage projects. This is our most important objective – to build qualified, capable and well trained project managers. This program is not theory. It delivers tools, techniques and knowledge that can be used immediately in the field.
As well, because our project management course education framework is founded upon The Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), our program prepares students to sit for the PMI PMP exam.
In a recent study of our graduates, we learned that over half our students go on to write the exam and over 98% pass on the first try.
Next Start Dates
- Better manage your projects, from planning and team building to quality and cost management.
- Become a stronger, more effective communicator and leader.
- Be fully prepared to write the PMP® certification examination.
- Advance to a senior level in project management.
- Connect and network with other project managers.
RSVP for Online Info Session
These sessions are free to everyone and take less than one hour including Q&A. Feel free to invite your colleagues.
All of our information webinars for the Masters Certificate in Project Management are held on the 15th of each month (or the next available business day) at 10 am PST.