Who Attends - Masters Certificate in Project Management
Over 9000 leaders nationwide selected this program to advance their careers
The Masters Certificate in Project Management is ideal for:
- Project Managers from any industry who wish to move up to a higher level in their field.
- Mid- and senior-level managers who have completed an introductory project management program in recent years, and must now lead more complex projects.
- Anyone who does NOT have their PMP designation from PMI and who wishes to consolidate and certify their project management training for career success.
“Outstanding program – would not hesitate to recommend to anyone involved in or interested in the field of project management. More takeaways than I could have ever imagined. Thanks for the great work to all instructors and organizers.”
- Bruce Orbanski, Consultant, BLC North
- Better manage your projects, from planning and team building to quality and cost management.
- Become a stronger, more effective communicator and leader.
- Be fully prepared to write the PMP® certification examination.
- Advance to a senior level in project management.
- Connect and network with other project managers.
“I learned so many practical tips, tools and techniques. Just weeks into the course my manager noted on an e-mail that it was evident I was applying my new skills to my work.”
- Sylvia Flint, Practice Advisor, Health Canada