Object-oriented Analysis Level 3: O-O Design - DIT 15567
|DIT 15567||24 hours|
This course introduces the concepts, principles and terminology involved in designing an object-oriented system, providing the link between object-oriented analysis and actual programming.
This course also introduces object-oriented design techniques which are intended for designing software-based systems. This course covers concepts including:
- How analysis-level models are transitioned to design.
- Advanced use of UML diagrams to convey precise design intent.
- Architectural modeling techniques.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will gain:
- Familiarity with systems design and object design
- Understanding of strategies and patterns, human interface and data management
- Knowledge about the spiral, incremental and interactive methods of system design
- Specific UML techniques: Component and Deployment Models, Advanced Notation for Sequence and Class Diagrams