Online Management Certificate Program
Putting flexible learning to work!
This program is offered through the University of Winnipeg’s online learning system, which provides a rich learning environment through interactive group discussions, collaborative work with classmates, and engaging assignments. This online format allows for flexibility and the ability to do your course work in a way that works for you.
The Online Management Certificate is designed for individuals who want to develop their professional skills and further their career. Students explore current business topics and trends using the case analysis methodology and develop the skills to help businesses compete in the current competitive environment. The Certificate program emphasizes skills such as leading and motivating employees, communication and problem-solving.
This Program is for individuals interested in:
- Enhancing their current knowledge and skills
- Entering or re-entering the workforce
- Exploring a change in employment focus or career transition
- Moving into a supervisory or management position
- Securing essential workplace knowledge and communication skills to complement an academic degree
- Pursing education through an online learning enviornment
Upon completion of this program you should be able to:
- Demonstrate effectiveness in interpersonal and team communication skills.
- Demonstrate skills in written communications by writing clear and concise messages using plain English
- Describe the major principles of business management and their interrelationships
- Employ principles of effective oral communications and effectively facilitate meetings and groups
- Explain key concepts of organizational behaviour and the behaviour of individuals and groups in organizations
- Utilize effective problem solving techniques
Career Opportunities for Graduates
- Administrative Services Manager
- Financial Administrator
- Material Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Network Operations Manager
- Telecommunications Manager
- Real Estate Service Manager
Articulation for Credit
Graduates of the Online Management Certificate Program are eligible for 15 credit hours towards an undergraduate degree at The University of Winnipeg. That includes 6 credit hours obtained through required courses and 9 credit hours obtained through elective courses.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
You must have a computer and internet access to complete this program. Also a webcam may be required.
This program is open to International Students, contact us for details on pricing and how to register.