Professional Sales Strategies and Techniques - DPS 54012
|DPS 54012||36 hours|
Given the target and deadline focused sales culture of most organizations, the ability to cultivate relationships and to convert leads is crucial to an effective sales strategy. This course provides students with the essential professional selling techniques and the practical knowledge to thrive in a competitive sales environment. Topics will include establishing credibility, qualifying needs and sales leads, handling objections, and closing the sale.
On completion of this course the students should be able to:
- Learn the basic foundation for understanding all of the major components of selling
- Understand the selling as a profession and examine the social, ethical and legal issues in selling.
- Learn the basics of effective communication and the fundamentals of buyer behaviour
- Understand the Relationship Selling Process from prospecting to follow-up
- Learn about real-life challenges that sales professionals face and how those challenges were resolved.