Project Management Diploma
- Next Intakes:
- January 18, 2017 - January 12, 2018 (includes a four-week internship)
- May 01, 2017 - April 27, 2018 (includes a four-week internship)
- August 23, 2017 - August 31, 2018 (includes a one-week orientation & a four-week internship)
- January 11, 2018 - February 01, 2019 (includes a one-week orientation & a four-week internship)
- May 01, 2018 - May 03, 2019 (includes a one-week orientation & a four-week internship)
- Typical Schedule: twelve-months in duration, Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm.
- Scheduled Breaks: Two breaks of one week throughout the program and two weeks off for winter break.
- Tuition Fees
- Download an Application
- Submit your Application
The PACE Project Management Diploma Program provides an analytical framework coupled with essential project management tools for budgeting, procuring, scoping, modeling, measuring, and reporting for a broad business application. Given the challenges facing business today, organizations are better positioned to thrive by hiring talent that can drive the business solution process and strengthen growth opportunities. PACE aligns this program with the knowledge requirements of the PMP designation process and industry-recognized standards for best professional practice. PACE offers the Project Management Diploma Program in either a part-time or a comprehensive full-time format.
Graduates have been hired by organizations such as:
- City of Winnipeg
- Manitoba Infrastructure
- Home Depot
- MTS Allstream
- Manitoba Hydro
- SNC-Lavalin Inc.
- Province of Manitoba
- University of Winnipeg
Next Start Dates
The Project Management Diploma Program prepares graduates to work as a project manager and provides a comprehensive project management foundation, based on generally recognized bodies of knowledge and best practice.
- Create and execute project work plans, define project scope and deliverables, determine project resources and staffing requirements, set project milestones, develop budget proposals, and successfully close a variety of projects.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the procurement life cycle including contract (tort) laws, potential legal issues, the step-by-step methodology for developing and managing procurement specifications, documents and contracts, and best practices for the vendor selection process.
- Create a project management communication plan that builds effective stakeholder and project team communication, and gain familiarity with a variety of project reporting tools and communication templates for communication purposes throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage change in project scope, create comprehensive risk profiles, and identify and develop mitigation and avoidance strategies that protect against a variety of liabilities and damage to organizational business interests.
- Foster a dynamic team environment built on collaborative relationships, clearly define group roles and responsibilities of the project team, and constructively and proactively manage conflict in order to avoid potential harm to the project and/or project team.
- Utilize project management technologies and analytics to streamline and ease process.
- Write the Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM) designation examinations.
Career Opportunities for Graduates
- Project Manager
- Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- Cost Analyst
- Procurement Coordinator
- Business Analyst
- Project Coordinator
- Support Officer
- Risk Analyst
Upon completion of this program students will earn two valuable educational credentials, the Project Management Diploma and the Management Certificate.
Full-time programs fees include course tuition fees, Microsoft Project 2010 software, and membership to the Project Management Institute
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8 (Note: Mac users must install a Windows platform)
- Memory (RAM): 1GB Minimum Required
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB Space Required
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Dual Core or Core i3/i5/i7
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
To apply for this program send a complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org