Invest in Yourself. Search, Register and Pay for your courses instantly.
If you are a new or returning student, you may search, register and pay for your courses online with The University of Winnipeg’s WebAdvisor. Please visit the Register Online page for more information.
If this is your first time using our online enrolment system, you will receive a User ID and password allowing you to access WebAdvisor on your next visit. Logging in will simplify your future registrations and allow you to obtain your tax forms, grades and other information.
If you already have a WebAdvisor User ID and password, please login before selecting a course.
If you have a WebAdvisor User ID and password, but have forgotten them, click Retrieve Your ID or Password.
Am I eligible register online?
- I want to take part-time courses and I am currently enrolled in a Certificate or Diploma Program. YES, you may use online enrolment.
- I want to take part-time courses but I am not currently enrolled in a Certificate or Diploma Program. YES, you can register for courses online.
- I am a Canadian living abroad. YES, you may use the online registration system, but you must use a Canadian mailing address, or contact the PACE Registration Office prior to using online registration functions.
- I want to take courses and have my company invoiced. NO, you need to complete and submit a Authorization to Invoice form
- I am currently enrolled in a full-time program at PACE. NO, you need to contact your program manager to register.
- I am an international student. NO you need to contact the PACE Registration Office prior to using online registration functions.