Student Resources

Student Handbook & Policies

PACE Student Handbook

Sexual Misconduct Protocol

Sexual Misconduct Guidelines

Academic Misconduct Policy

Academic Misconduct Procedures

Respectful Working and Learning Environment Policy

Respectful Working and Learning Environment Procedures

Student Events

PACE offers many events throughout the year for students to participate in free of charge.

Student Request Forms

PACE Registration Office

The Registration Office is your one-stop shop for many services. It's the place to find information on programs offered at PACE, register for classes, apply for one of our programs, pay your tuition/fees, order a transcript...and more! See below for a list of services.

2nd floor, Buhler Centre, 460 Portage Avenue

Regular Hours of Operation:

  • Monday-Thursday: 8:30-5:00
  • Friday: 8:30-4:30
  • Saturday: closed

Summer Hours (July & August)

  • Monday-Friday: 8:30-4:30
  • Saturday: closed

Winter Holiday Hours

  • December 25. 2017 - January 2, 2018: Closed


The Registration Office is where you can...

  • Register for one of our part-time courses in-person or by calling 204.982.6633 or you can Register Online
  • Pay your tuition fees (debit, exact cash, cheque, Visa and Mastercard accepted).
  • Get information on the withdrawal/refund policy.
  • Submit a course voluntary withdrawal, refund or transfer request.
  • Request a Confirmation of Enrollment Letter.
  • Get information on student sponsorship procedures (see below).
  • Get information on funding and awards
  • Pay your Health Insurance fees and get information on health insurance (International Students Only)
  • Get your username and password for WebAdvisor so that you can access grades and financial information including your T2202a Tax Form
  • Pick up and submit PACE forms, such as "Application for Graduation" , "Transfer Request Form" and "Application for Deferred Exam Form"
  • Request and pick up your T2202a tax forms (prior to 2008). More recent years can be found in your WebAdvisor account. See T2202a Tax Forms for instructions.
  • Make payment arrangements.
  • Request an official Transcript.
  • Submit a personal information update to inform the University of your new address, telephone number, etc.

Staff at the Registration Office can explain PACE policies and provide general program and campus information.


Tuition Payment, Refund and Voluntary Withdrawal Policy

Information on the following can be found on the Forms page.

  • Tuition Payment Information for Domestic Students
  • Tuition Payment Information for International Students
  • Part-time Courses Refund/Transfer/Voluntary Withdrawal Form
  • Full-time Program Voluntary Withdrawal
  • Financial or Other Holds


COURSE CHANGE REQUESTS: Ceasing to attend a class does not constitute a withdrawal.

Withdrawals will be accepted up to three-quarters of the way through a course.


Part-time Courses:
The full tuition fee will be reimbursed up to one week prior to the start of a course.
The tuition fee less an administration fee of 25% will be reimbursed prior to the start of the second class.
No refunds will be granted after the start of the second class.

Seminars or Workshops:
The full tuition fee will be reimbursed up to one week prior to the start of a seminar/workshop.
No refunds will be granted after this point.

Full-time Programs:
Please contact individual departments for clarification.

Student Sponsorships

If you are being sponsored by your employer or another organization to take any of our classes, and require PACE to send an invoice to your sponsor, we require a letter of authorization to invoice from your sponsor to be submitted along with your course registration. This letter must include the following information:

Student's name
Course(s) to be invoiced
Tuition amount covered
Sponsor contact name
Sponsor address information

For your convenience, you may also submit the Authorization to Invoice form along with your course registration.

Online Learning

To access the online learning portal (Nexus), you must have your username and ID. If you do not have this information please contact us for information on how to obtain it. Please see Information for Online Learners for additional information.

Accessibility Services

In collaboration with the students, faculty, and staff at The University of Winnipeg, Accessibility Services (AS) and the Accessibility Resource Centre (ARC) facilitate and promote the ongoing development of an accessible learning environment which provides students with disabilities or medical conditions the opportunity to participate fully in all aspects of campus life.Visit Accessibility Services & the Accessibility Resource Centre for more information.

Student Events

PACE offers many events throughout the year for students to participate in free of charge.

Student Housing

The University of Winnipeg is proud to offer many options for student housing. Visit the UWinnipeg Campus Living site for more information.

Student Fitness and Wellness

To learn more about The University of Winnipeg's recreation facilities please visit the Wesmen site for more information.


To learn more about dining options on campus please visit the Campus Restaurants site for more information.

Wesley and Buhler Buildings