Systems Analysis and Design - DIT 16294
|DIT 16294||36 hours|
The purpose of this course is to develop an understanding of system analysis and design practices. The course will address the System Analysis and Design model, System Development Life Cycle Models, Preliminary Analysis, Requirements Gathering Overview, Functional Modeling, Data Modeling Techniques and Relational Data Modeling and Object Oriented Data Modeling Techniques.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will know:
- The System analysis and design model.
- System Development Life Cycle Models.
- Preliminary Analysis.
- Requirements Gathering Overview.
- Functional Modeling.
- Data Modeling Techniques.
- Relational Data Modeling Techniques.