Winnipeg Transit Information
UWinnipeg PACE Transit Stops
- Stop 10580 - Eastbound Portage at Vaughan (The Bay)
- Stop 10579 - Eastbound Portage at Balmoral (U of Winnipeg)
Balmoral Transit Station
- Stop 10831 - Northbound Balmoral at Balmoral Station
- Stop 10846 - Northbound Balmoral at Balmoral Station (48, 49)
- Stop 10845 - Northbound Balmoral at Balmoral Station (47)
- Stop 10844 - Northbound Balmoral at Balmoral Station (42, 46)
- Stop 10843 - Northbound Balmoral at Balmoral Station (3)
Helpful Winnipeg Transit Links
- Free Downtown Spirit Bus Routes
- Enjoy free convenient transit service to Winnipeg's major downtown destinations every day of the week. Get into The Downtown Spirit for the best shopping, dining, attractions and entertainment Winnipeg has to offer. Free routes go near UWinnipeg PACE's Buhler Center.
- Winnipeg Transit Trip Planner
- Use the Navigo Trip Planner to plan your next trip to or from UWinnipeg PACE (or anywhere else, for that matter).
- Winnipeg Transit Fares
- What does it cost to take the bus? How much is a monthly bus pass? Where can I buy a bus pass or ticket? What is a "Power Hour" transfer? What is a Blue Loonie? Find out these answers and more.
- TeleBUS: Winnipeg Transit's automated schedule information system
- How TeleBUS Works:
- Call 287-RIDE (7433).
- A user-friendly menu helps you find current or future schedule times.
- Every bus stop in Winnipeg has been assigned a five-digit bus stop number, which is how TeleBUS identifies your specific bus stop.
- To find schedule information, enter (on your TouchTone phone) or say the five-digit bus stop number. You will be prompted through the system to find the information you need.
- Have your stop number handy when you call.
- 10545 (Westbound Portage at Colony)
- 10546 (Westbound Portage at Spence (U of W))
- 10580 (Eastbound Portage at Vaughan (The Bay))
- 10579 (Eastbound Portage at Balmoral (U of Winnipeg))
- 10831 (Northbound Balmoral at Balmoral Station)
- 10846 (Northbound Balmoral at Balmoral Station (48, 49))
- 10845 (Northbound Balmoral at Balmoral Station (47))
- 10844 (Northbound Balmoral at Balmoral Station (42, 46))
- 10842 (Northbound Balmoral at Balmoral Station (40, 41))
- 10843 (Northbound Balmoral at Balmoral Station (3))
- 10132 (Southbound Vaughan at Portage North)
- 10706 (Northbound Vaughan at Portage South)
- BUStxt: Winnipeg Transit's Short Message Service (SMS)
- BUStxt is Winnipeg Transit's Short Message Service (SMS). BUStxt lets you get real-time transit information, anywhere, anytime, using the texting features of your mobile device. You can access BUStxt at 287898 (bustxt) on your mobile device. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
- BUSguide: Winnipeg Transit's web site for mobile browsers
- BUSguide is a web site designed with the strengths and limitations of today's modern browsers for smartphones and other mobile devices. It allows you to get at the information you need quickly while on the go. The direct address is: http://m.WinnipegTransit.com.
- BUSwatch: Real-Time On Street Passenger Information
- With a goal of providing Transit riders with the most accurate and up to date bus schedule information possible, Winnipeg Transit is rolling out BUSwatch. This program will see nearly 100 electronic signs providing real-time departure information to passengers at bus stops throughout the city.
- BUSgadget: Winnipeg Transit's Desktop Bus Time Gadget
- BUSgadget is a desktop version of BUSwatch, which allows you to create your own customized monitors to watch for buses at any number of stops and see them on your computer's desktop.
- Bus System Maps
- Winnipeg Transit's system map is split into 12 smaller PDF maps for easy viewing. Click on the overview map or on the individual links to view maps for specific areas.
- Winnipeg Transit on Twitter
- Winnipeg Transit has two Twitter accounts: WinnipegTransit and TransitAlerts.
- Bike and Bus: Bike Racks on Buses!
- Winnipeg cyclists can enjoy the convenience of biking and busing with the return of Transit's Bike & Bus Program. Sportsworks bike racks are installed on Route 60 Pembina buses. These buses provide service to the downtown and University of Manitoba areas. The bicycle racks accommodate two bikes per bus and are available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Park and Ride
- Using one of Winnipeg Transit's Park and Rides is easy! Just park your car at one of the 13 locations throughout the city, then board Winnipeg's fast, convenient transit service to your destination. Winnipeg Transit has six Park and Ride locations designated for special event parking. See our Park and Ride location section below for the exact location of each of the Park and Rides.
Want More Information? Can't Find What You Need?
You can visit Winnipeg Transit online at: http://www.WinnipegTransit.com or call the City of Winnipeg Help Line at 311. Want to send an email? 311@Winnipeg.ca.