Programs Starting Soon
Leaders are made, not born.
It takes passion and relevant, advanced skills to become a leader. PACE provides the tools through industry-recognized instructors and flexible training options. Make an investment in the future by developing leaders in your organization,while building the foundation for long-term success.
PACE partners with organizations such as York University, Schulich Executive Education Centre, Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology and InVision Edge to deliver timely, effective, quality programs, giving you the competitive advantage. PACE also works with many local organizations to meet their specific training goals, such as the Winnipeg Police Service, Manitoba Public Insurance and the Government of Manitoba.
Customize a training program to meet your organization’s goals, or select from any course and have it delivered in-house or tailor it to your specific needs.
To learn how PACE can help your organization become a leader email firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Training Programs
- Canadian Risk Management Program (CRM)
- Leading Innovation Five-Day Green Belt Program
- Lean 5-Day Green Belt
- This program will be starting April 24, 2017
- Masters Certificate in Project Management
- This program will be starting November 2, 2017
- Operational Excellence Certificate
- Professional Edge Seminars