Frequently Asked Questions

Are you a part-time student looking for more information?

Download our Part-time Students Information & FAQ's to find the answers.

What is the application process for a diploma or certificate program?

Students interested in a diploma or certificate program at PACE are encouraged to contact the PACE registration office to meet with an enrolment advisor. Apply for this program now

What are the program requirements?

Please visit the full-time programs area for detailed information on requirements for programs in which you may be interested.

How long does it take to complete a full-time program at PACE?

Attending a full-time program at PACE allows you to complete your education in one year or less.

Does PACE accept transfer credit?

Yes, we have many eligible transfer credits that you may use towards your program completion.

How do I register for a course?

Students can register for courses online, or by submitting a course registration form by fax, mail or in person.

What is the cost of the program and courses at PACE?

The costs of PACE programs and courses are listed here.

What options do I have to pay for a program or course?

PACE accepts payment by cheque, VISA or MasterCard. Please see the policies area of our site for detailed information on payment and refund policies.

Can I obtain a student loan to pay for a program?

Students attending programs at PACE are eligible for many funding possibilities such as bursaries, scholarships, government student aid, lines of credit, and sponsorship. Please visit the Funding and Financial Aid page for more details.

What if I have a medical condition or disability?

In collaboration with the students, faculty, and staff at The University of Winnipeg, Accessibility Services (AS) and the Accessibility Resource Centre (ARC) facilitate and promote the ongoing development of an accessible learning environment which provides students with disabilities or medical conditions the opportunity to participate fully in all aspects of campus life. Visit Accessibility Services & the Accessibility Resource Centre for more information.

Does completion of a PACE program qualify for academic credits towards a degree at The University of Winnipeg?

Please visit our Pathways to UW Degrees page for this detailed information.

Where do I get parking or transit information?

There are many parking and transit options for getting to class. Please visit the Location and Hours page for more information.

I can’t find what I’m looking for. Who do I contact?

We’re here to help! Please visit our Contact Us page for details.

Wesley and Buhler Buildings