Train the Trainer - DPS 59032
|DPS 59032||7 hours|
Effective delivery of information and the overall quality of this information affects your ability to persuade, influence or instruct your audience. This one-day seminar will provide you with an opportunity to explore some practical techniques to make your training programs deliver value and results that far exceed your investment! The seminar will be highly participative, including group exercises, discussion, and practice.
On completion of this seminar, participants will:
- Understand how adults learn by
- exploring the principles of adult education;
- engaging all learning styles;
- maximizing learner energy.
- Plan for training by
- determining training needs and setting training objectives ;
- selecting a range of training methods;
- organizing training and developing the training session plan.
- Improve training delivery by
- communicating effectively;
- utilizing quick strategies to manage challenging participant behaviours;
- utilizing a variety of media in training.
- Transfer learning to the job with
- effective feedback;
- coaching performance;
- recognizing and rewarding training skill application.