Part-Time, Online and Hybrid Programs
Interested in taking an online course but not sure what to expect?
Join a webinar, June 29, 12-1pm.
You need learning where and when it suits you. Whether choosing to enroll in a diploma or certificate program, or register for individual courses and seminars, PACE provides flexible study options to help you advance.
You can choose from in-class, online and hybrid (best of in-class and online) courses knowing that the same commitment to quality in program content and expert instruction is consistent across all formats.
These courses allow you to take charge and better manage your own learning experience, making it easy for you to learn on your own and to adapt your studies to a busy schedule.
Courses are scheduled through the year and typically begin at the start of the Fall, Winter and Spring terms. Part-time programs run mainly in the evenings, on weekends or online.
Fast-track your program completion or take the time you need. Either way, PACE will help you get ahead.
- Advanced Diploma In Leadership In Early Childhood Care And Education Program
- Applied Project Management Certificate
- Business Systems Analyst Diploma
- Canadian Risk Management Program (CRM)
- Career And Employment Coach Certificate (CECC) Program
- Educational Assistant Diploma Program (Part-time)
- Higher Education Teaching Certificate Program (HETC)
- Human Resource Management Diploma Program (Part-time)
- Information Assurance and Security Certificate
- Introduction to University
- Management Certificate Program
- Network Security Certificate (Part-time)
- Online Management Certificate Program
- Post-Graduate Professional Skills Certificate Program
- Professional Edge Seminars
- Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility Certificate
- This program will be starting September 11, 2017
- 55 Plus Program