Request Forms

* Please note that ceasing to attend a class does not constitute a withdrawal. Withdrawals will be accepted up to three-quarters of the way through a course.

* Please note that if you are being sponsored by your employer or another organization to take any of our classes, and require PACE to send an invoice to your sponsor, we require the form to be submitted along with your course registration.

Wesley and Buhler Buildings